多款产品将被下架!亚马逊遭大量买家抵制!
虽然下面的外贸业务对一般贸易来说很少出现,但是作为外贸业务员,对这些也是应该了解并且做到心中有数的外贸业务内容的一部分,希望大家了解,一旦需要,就能马上进入状态:
功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语
1.技术转让业务的谈判对话:
A: Let's move on to more crucial matters-technology transfer.
我们来谈谈关键性的问题--技术转让。
B: Good. Our management style is to open up to all departments; there can be no secrets.
好的,我们的管理风格一向是向各个部门开诚布公,没有秘密.
A:That'd be a little difficult, Mr. Borwn.
这有点困难,布朗先生。
B:You're saying that you don't want to share techical info?
你说你们不愿意交换技术信息?
A:No. I'm saying that we can't let you in on everything: only info needed for the F-16.
不,我说了除了与F16相关的技术信息,我们不能透露其他的信息。
B:How can we be sure we'd be getting all the information what we need?
那我们怎么知道是真的得到了所有必须的信息呢?
A:It's all a matter of faith, we completely trust you to do the right thing, as we will.
这完全是信任问题,而我们一直信任贵公司和我们一样照规矩来做事。
功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语
2.专利转让业务谈判的对话:
A: We want to import advanced technology from you in order to compete successfully on the international market, Shall we discuss techcology transfer now?
为了能在国际市场上成功参与竞争,我方想向贵方进口先进技术。我们现在来讨论一下技术转让的问题好吗?
B: I am afraid we can't. However, we're quite willing to transfer the patent.
恐怕不行,不过,我们愿意转让专利。
A:How long will you allow us to use the patent?
你们将允许我们用专利多长时间?
B: For 5 years. In 5 years you should keep confidential all the technical inforamtion and know-how offered by us.
五年,五年内你应该对我们提供的一切技术信息和专利技术保持密码。
A:Certainly, If the technical documents provided by you are not applicable to our actual production condition. you are obliged to assist us in modifying the technical documents.
当然,如果你方提供的技术数据不适合我方生产条件,你方有责任帮助我们修改技术数据。
B:All right. But you should also guarantee the ownership of the patent. know-how and technology.
可以,但是你们也应该保证该专利,专有技术和工业技术的所有权。
A:How do we settle the disputes if there are any of them between us?
如果我们之间出现争议如何解决?
B:Shall I lay down in the draft contract thata Chinese organ of arbitration should be asked to arbitrate all disputes between us?
我是否可以在合同草案中规定,要求由一个中国仲裁机构来仲裁我们之间的一切争执呢?
A:I think so.
我想是。