美国港口持续拥堵,海外仓或将成刚需
1.全额补偿贸易以及付款时间期限:
A: We could manage to reduce our price by 3% if you are agreeable to accept compensation trade.
如果你方愿意接受补偿贸易,我们可以减价3%。
B:It's better for us to do total compensation trade.
对我们来说,最好全额补偿。
A: We accept total compensation trade then
那么我们接受全额补偿贸易。
B:How long should it take to have the payment completely made?
还清货款需要多久?
A: Two years or so. The sooner the better.
大约两年,越快越好。
B:We'll complete payment within two years from the commencement of production.
从投产算起我们将在两年内全部付清。
A: That sounds reasonable to us.
这很合理。
功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语
2.补偿贸易中的回购方式与互购方式:
A: Can we consider the possibility of undertaking compensation trade?
我们能不能考虑采用补偿贸易方式呢?
B:Why not? We'd be happy to negotiate with you for such a deal. Which do you prefer, buy-back or counter purchase?
当然可以,我们很乐意和你洽谈此事,你们愿意采用回购方式,还是互购方式?
A:I guess that buy-back is easier, Since we do often import a lot of coal from abroad, you can pay for the coal cutters with the coal produced by them.
我想回购方式更容易些。因为我们常进口煤炭,你们用由我们的设备采的煤来偿还设备的货款就行了。
B:That sounds very promising. Do you wish to have total compensation trade or a partial one?
这听起来非常可行。你喜欢全额补偿还是部分补偿?
A:It depends very much upon your payment capability.
这就要看你们的支付能力了。
B:I understand the whole process, As for us, It's better to do total compensation trade.
我明白这个交易过程,对于我们来说,最好是全额补偿贸易。
A:Total compensation trade may be good for both of us.
全额补偿贸易也许对我们双方都不错。
B:How long will it take to compelete the payment
那么偿还时间得多长呢?
A: Of course, the sooner the better.
当然是越快越靠。
功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语
3.补偿贸易的货款偿还时间的计算:
A: We are satisfied with your quality, but we have to arrange our purchase according to our means, It is difficult for us to buy your brand unless you can consider other possibility.
我们对你的质量很满意,但是我们必须根据我们的财务状况来安排采购,对于我们来说采购你们的品牌比较困难,除非你们能考虑其他可能性。
B: What is that?
什么可能性?
A: We prefer the possibility of buy-back.
我们更倾向于回购的可能性。
B: You mean, you will pay for the rolling mills with the rolled steel produced by our machines? Sounds not bad. We do trade steel a lot. But I need to consult with my boss.
你是说,你们用我们机器生产的钢材来偿付轧钢机货款?听起来不错。我们的确做了很多钢材贸易,但是我需要跟我们老板商量一下。
A: Good, Please consider a total compensation, which will take us 3 years to complete the payment including the interests according to our calculation.
好的,请考虑全部补偿方式,根据我们的技算,这需要我们用3年来付清所有的款项,包括利息。
B: What's your calculation based on?
你们计算的根据是什么?
A: The production capacity of your rolling mills and current prices of steel
你们轧钢机的生产能力和目前钢材的价格。
B: Could I bring back your proposal of buy-back with the detailed calculation? To reach an agreement. I think we have a lot of things to do.
我是否能带回你们的回购计划和详细的计算资料?要达成协议,我想我们有很多事情要做。