中东市场的机遇与挑战( Souq Trendyol noon)
1.进口商想进口某种产品但是又有资金流和外汇短缺问题时,可以采用补偿贸易方式操作,进口商提供自己工厂生产的先进设备给出口商,出口商用这设备生产出来的进口商想进口的商品补偿进口商提供设备的款项:
下面就是这种贸易形式的双方谈判对话的例子:
A: Hi, Mike, I came about the possibility of undertaking compensation trade with you. To be frank with you. compensation trade is considered preferable by our side to save foreign exchange.
你好,麦克,我来谈一下和你们做补偿贸易的可能性问题,坦白地说,我方优先考虑补偿贸易来节省我们的外汇。
B: That sounds great! Why not? So could you by any chance elaborate it?
听起来不错,为什么不呢?你能否具体介绍一下。
A:Sure, We could supply techical know how and equipment, and you pay us through successive deliveries of the result product.
可以,我们提供技术设备,你方不断用生产出来的产品补偿我们。
B:That sounds promising, You know, compensation trade is good for both of us!
听起来很有可能,你知道补偿贸易对我们来说双赢。
A:This is the detail information. Please look throught it.
这是详细的信息,你过目一下。
B:Well, I believe the feasibility of this project is excellent, we accept this deal.
嗯,我相信这个项目可行性很大,我们决定接受这笔交易。
A: Awesome! Then let's discuss the specifics.
太好了(真棒)!,那我们商谈一下细节。
功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语
2.如果国内一家公司想开展国际市场比较热销的产品新业务,但是没有设备,也没有足够的资金进口该设备时,可以和客户商谈补偿贸易,客户提供用来加工该热销产品的设备,国内公司用该设备生产出来的热销产品出口给客户来补偿设备款项。
下面这段对话就是发生在这种情况的买卖双方的谈判再现:
Recently we found a magnetite mine abundant in reserves in the Big Stone Bridge, we want to import some of the mining equipments through compensation trade.
最近我们发现大石桥有个储藏量非常丰富的磁铁矿,我们想用补偿贸易的形式进口一批采矿设备。
B: Compensation trade?
补偿贸易吗?
A: Yes, Are you interested ?
是的,你有兴趣吗?
B:We are very interested in the deal, However, I guess it is necessary to do some research before our discussions.
我方对此交易很感兴趣,但是,在我们洽谈之前我想有必要做好各种调查。
A: This is the detailed information, Please Have a look.
这是具体的材料,请研究一下。
B:Thank you, Through our investigation and study, we think the feasibility of this project is very good, so if the term is right for us, we could accept this deal.
谢谢。经过我方调查研究,我方觉得这件事的可行性很大。因此,如果条件适合,我方可以接受这笔交易。
A:That is great, Let's discuss the specifics then.
那太好了,那么我们来谈谈具体事宜吧。
功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语
3.大宗商品如粮食加工设备进口,如果设备出口方同意,可以采用补偿贸易方式,设备生产方提供先进生产设备,出口方用该设备加工出来的大宗农产品给设备提供方作为设备金额的补偿。
A:Do you agree that we import the advanced agricultural processing equipment from you by compensation trade?
你方是否同意我们一补偿贸易方式从你方进口先进农业加工设备?
B:That sounds feasible,Thus your problem of payment would be solved.
听起来可行,这样你们的付款问题就可以解决了。
A:We intent to pay off all the cost with soybean within three years.
我们打算在三年内用大豆还清所有费用。
B: I agree.
我同意。
A: That's good! I highly appreciate your cooperation and flexibility.
那太好了,我非常赞赏你的合作和灵活性。
B: Compensation trade is based on mutual trust and mutual benefit, I hope this initial trial will pave the way for further cooperation betweens us.
补偿贸易是建立在互信互利的基础上的,我希望这首次尝试会为我们双方更多的合作铺平道路。